AlcoBurner® attacks the actual cause (alcohol) and acts as a preventative measure by breaking down the molecules. Almost all other products on the markets angle of attack is to cure something that has already happened.
AlcoBurner® was invented to reduce the stress on the liver and other organs when consuming alcohol. It contains a natural plant-based food supplement for high processing rate of alcohol.
The recipe consists of natural and healthy probiotic microbial strains and enzymes that break down alcohol into harmless residues – carbon dioxide and water. This relieves the burden on the liver and other internal organs as less by-products are formed that otherwise would be formed by the liver conversion of alcohol.
AlcoBurner® does not affect the pleasure of alcohol but reduces the bad side of it.
In order for AlcoBurner to have the best effect, the dose should be taken with a glass of water and avoid taking on an empty stomach. Take the pills about one hour before you consume your first alcoholic drink.
AlcoBurner® is 100% safe. It is NON-GMO and made up from all plant based material. AlcoBurner® enzymes are of natural origin and have been part of the evolution since the beginning of time. It has gone through extensive testing and no negative side-effects have ever been observed from AlcoBurner®.
No, the enjoyment comes from the 20% of alcohol that is absorbed to the bloodstream in the mouth/stomach. The remaining 80% ripples around in the intestinal tract and is slowly absorbed to the blood, with little enjoyment, but causes extra burden on the liver.
By law, the FDA does not give approval of any
dietary supplements. However, they do regulate them. These regulations require that
each batch of Alcoburner® is tested for identity, purity, and strength to make sure it meets
pre-established quality specifications. At Alcoburner®, we follow the FDA’s guidance and are compliant with all rules and
regulations. That way we can be sure that every packet of Alcoburner® meets our high standards and is safe to consume by everyone.
Our goal is to make sure that you're happy and have the best experience possible. That means if you're not satisfied, we will refund your first order minus shipping and handling*. To complete your return, we only require a receipt or proof of purchase.
*If you have received more than 10 bags on your order, you will need to return the remaining bags in order to receive a full refund.
Please ship back prepaid to:
AlcoBurner USA, Inc. Attn: ABRMA 2043 Global Court Sarasota, FL 34240
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh